The "Social Share" addon by Masteriyo adds social sharing functionality to the single course page.
Once you have activate the Social Share add-on, navigate to the following location.
Masteriyo > Settings > Single Course Page > Social Share
- Share Title - Provide a title for the share button.
- Icon Size - You can set the icon size in pixels.
- Icon Shape - Select the icon shape to be round or square or rectangle.
- Icon Scheme - Icon Scheme lets you set the icon theme. It can be dark, light or default.
- Share Services - Select which social site you want the users to share the course to. Currently, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are available.
After you have set all the above options, click on Save Settings.
How to share courses?
After you have set all the options, you can visit the Course page and find the icons to share the course on the selected social media.
Click on the desired icon on the social share section and you will redirected to that social site. You will have to log in to the social media in order to share the course. For example, we have shared a course on Twitter.