You can now assign different certificate templates to various courses. It provides certificates to encourage students to complete the course.
How to Use?
- Install Masteriyo Pro
- Activate the Certificate Builder Add-on
- Go to your Dashboard and navigate Mastyeriyo-> Certificates
- Click on Add New Certificate
- Choose a blank template or one of the starter templates
Blank Slate: Create a certificate template from scratch using the Gutenberg editor.
Simple one: It is a predefined template. You can modify the template according to your needs.
- Create or modify the Certificate Template to fit your needs.
Student Name: The student's name is automatically generated on the certificate.
Course Title: The course's title is automatically generated on the certificate.
Once you create the Certificate template, You will need to assign that template to your specific courses. Follow the instruction below to assign Certificates on courses.
- Go to your Dashboard and navigate Mastyeriyo-> Courses
- Select and Edit the course on which you want to add a Certificate
- Navigate Settings-> Certificate
- Click on the toggle button to activate the Certificate
- Select the Certificate for the Course
- Click on the Update