In Masteriyo Pro, you can add Coupons to provide discounts to the users that buy your courses. In this tutorial, you can find the steps to activate, create and apply coupons on your courses.
How to Use?
- Install Masteriyo Pro
- Enable the Coupons Add-on
Add New Coupon
Once you have installed and activated the required plugin and add-on, follow the steps below.
- Go to Masteriyo > Coupons
- Click on Add New Coupon
Now, you will see the following screen where you can add the details for the coupon you are creating.
- Code - Write the code name for the desired coupon. For example, MASTERIYO2023
- Description - Describe the code's purposes, discounts available etc.
- Usage Limit Per Coupon - Set the total number of times the Coupon can be applied in general.
- Usage Limit Per User - Set the total number of times the Coupon can be used by same user.
- Discount Type - There are two types of discounts that can be set. They are:
- Fixed Cart Discount - Set this to provide fixed discounts like $50, etc.
- Percent Cart Discount - Set this to provide some percent of the total course price like 10%, etc.
- Discount Amount - Write the discount amount for the coupon code. Make sure which Discount Type you have selected.
- Start Date - Set the date from when the Coupon can be applied. Expiry Date - Set the Expiry Date of the Coupon code.
Once you have set all of the above fields, you can click on Create button to create the coupon or click on Save to Draft to save the coupon for future use.
View All Coupons
You can go to Masteriyo > Coupons to view all the coupons you have created.
Once a user buys a course, they will be redirected to the checkout page. Here, you will find a checkout form where you will see a field called Coupon. Add the desired Coupon code and click on Apply Coupon to find the total sum after given discount.
Note: If you add an another code on the Checkout form simultaneously, it will replace the previously added code.
Was this article helpful to you?
Give us Rating
Last edited on March 03, 2023.
Edit this page