Basically, you need to create an order to provide access of any course to a student.
So, please follow the steps below to do so.
- Please login to your site's WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Masteriyo -> Orders.
- Click on Create New Order button.
- For the Status dropdown option, please select the Completed option.
- For the Customer option, please find the student that you want to provide the course to and select that student.
- For the Course option, please find the course that you want the student have access to and select that course.
- Click on the Create Order button and that's it.
Now, once the student logins to his/her account and visits the course page for which the access was provided, should be able to enroll the course.
Note: The student should already be registered to the site so that any course (free or paid) can be assigned to that student.