Add a student manually to a course.
Basically, you need to create an order to provide access of any course to a student.
So, please follow the steps below to do so.
- Please login to your site's WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Masteriyo -> Orders.
- Click on Create New Order button.
- For the Status dropdown option, please select the Completed option.
- For the Customer option, please find the student that you want to provide the course to and select that student.
- For the Course option, please find the course that you want the student have access to and select that course.
- Click on the Create Order button and that's it.
Now, once the student logins to his/her account and visits the course page for which the access was provided, should be able to enroll the course.
Note: The student should already be registered to the site so that any course (free or paid) can be assigned to that student.
Was this article helpful to you?
Give us Rating
Last edited on March 03, 2023.
Edit this page