If the login form is not showing on the account page, then it means that you have not added the respective shortcode on that page.
Adding [masteriyo_shortcode] to the account page
- Login to your WordPress dashboard
- Go to Pages and click on the All pages option
- Click on the Account page or simply the page you are using as the account page
- Add shortcode block
- Type shortcode [masteriyo_account] inside the shortcode block
Now, this should display the login form on the account page. However, you need to adjust one more setting to make sure the login form works properly.
Adjusting Masteriyo Global settings for the account page
- Go to your WordPress dashboard
- Click on Masteriyo -> Settings
- Navigate General -> Pages -> Account Page drop-down option.
- Select the account page or the page containing the account shortcode mentioned in the above section
- Save Settings
Now, your login form on the account page should work fine.