When you install and activate the Masteriyo plugin for the first time, you will be presented with a Setup Wizard screen. This setup wizard helps you to quickly setup your LMS site in few number of steps.
Each steps are mentioned below:
In this step you can either start the wizard or skip and go to your dashboard.
- If you are using Masteriyo LMS for the first time, we strongly recommend to start the setup wizard by clicking on Start Now button.
- Or, if you are already familiar with Masteriyo LMS and don't need to run this setup wizard, you can simply skip this process by clicking on Skip to Dashboard button.
Few options related to courses page will show up in this step.
- Course Per Row: Number of rows that you want to show in single row in courses listing page.
- Course Per Page: Total number of courses that you want to show in courses listing page.
Few options related to quiz will show up in this step.
- Questions Per Page: Total number of questions that you want to show in a single page or screen when students are taking the quiz.
For Masteriyo LMS to run smoothly, you need to configure some pages. This steps make this configuation of pages super easy.
- Course List: Here, you need to select a page that will show all available courses that you have in your website.
- Learning: Here, you need to select a page that will show or run individual course when a student starts the course.
- Account: Here, you need to select a page that will show account of any instructor or student.
[masteriyo_account]. When not logged it, this page acts as sign in page.
- Checkout: Here, you need to select a page that will show the checkout page whenever a student purchases a course.
Few options related to payment will show up in this step.
- Currency: Choose the currency for your payment transations. By default, it is set to USD.
- Currency Position: Choose the side where you want your curreny symbol to appear at. By default, it is set to left of the amount.
By this step, setup wizard is all done. You can now either go to dashboard by clicking on Back to dashboard button or start creating a new course by clicking on Create a new course button.