Debugging 505 error.
Here, we'll show you how to fix the 505 error message on Masteriyo. Sometimes changing the image manually or due to the permission issue causes the 505 error. So to resolve that, follow the below steps:
- Right-click on any part of the page and go to Inspect.
- Now, click on the Console tab. Here, you can see all the error messages. So, take a screenshot of these error messages.
- Then, go to the Network and click on Fetch/XHR tab.
- Now, you need to refresh the browser to see the error message. So, take a screenshot of these error messages.
- Here, you can also see the complete detail of each error message. So, click on the red error message and go to the Header tab.
- Then, take a screenshot of each error message from the Header section.
After taking all the screenshots, you need to send those screenshots to our support team. Visit the Masteriyo website; you will see the chat box in the bottom right corner, where you can send all screenshots of your issues. They will look into your problem and come up with a possible solution by looking into these screenshots.
Note: This instruction is only for Chrome browser users.
Was this article helpful to you?
Give us Rating
Last edited on March 03, 2023.
Edit this page